The OBIE Award Ceremony is an annual event in the Atlanta area sponsored by the Greater Atlanta Homebuilders Association. The OBIE awards are one of the highest honors that new home builders in Atlanta can receive. At this years event held at the OMNI-CNN Center in Atlanta on November 3, 2018; Patrick Malloy Communities won 4 GOLD and 8 SILVER awards for their communities and marketing.
The sales and marketing at Patrick Malloy Communities is handled by the dynamic duo of Berkshire Hathaway New Homes Division [BHHS] and Marketing Results Atlanta.
Berkshire Hathaway, New Homes Division (NHD) is honored to represent some of the most respected builders and developers in Metro Atlanta. For more information please visit NewHomesDivisionGa.com.
Marketing Results for three decades has been getting new home properties noticed and sold. As a full-service advertising and marketing team that specializes only in New Home sales, Marketing Results gives new home developers a competitive edge. For more information please visit MarketingResultsAtlanta.com.
The OBIE Awards program is presented by the Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association, Inc.’s Sales and Marketing Council to honor excellence in building, remodeling, marketing and personal achievement in the home building industry.
The Gold Awards:
- Best Interior Merchandising – Detached Model /Hillandale
- Best Brochure, Corporate – Builder/Developer / Patrick Malloy Communities Corporate
- Best Sales Center/ Wescott
- Best Marketing Campaign/Promo – Builder /Wescott
The Silver Awards:
- Best Building Design – Detached Model $700,000 to $799,999 / Hillandale
- Best Building Design – Detached Model $500,000 to $599,999 / Horizon at Laurel Canyon
- Best Building Design – Detached Model $600,000 to $699,999 / Wescott
- SF Builder – Detached (Builds 100+ Homes/Year) $600,000 to $699,999/Wescott
- Best Advertising – Realtor Promotion – Developer/Builder / Wescott
- SF Builder – Detached (Builds 100+ Homes/Year) $500,000 to $599,999 / Kyle Farm
- Best Design Center/Patick Malloy Communities
- Best Marketing Campaign/Promotion – Developer Budget Over $10,000 / Patrick Malloy Communities
Patrick Malloy Communities is currently building in Cherokee County, Cobb County, Forsyth County and North Fulton County.
Patrick Malloy Communities (PMC) was founded in 1994 by Patrick Malloy, in an era when your home was part of your neighborhood, and your neighborhood was part of your life. That core focus remains strong today, with the family’s third generation at the helm.